LYMM RUGBY FOOTBALL CLUB
Beechwood, Crouchley Lane,
Lymm, Cheshire, WA13 0AT
PROTOCOL FOR USE OF RFU ARTIFICIAL GRASS PITCH (AGP)
- All users who made their booking via the RFU booking system must be aware of the RFU terms and conditions.
- All users of the pitch must wear the correct footwear. This INCLUDES coaches, managers, physios and touch judges. Would fixture secretaries and those booking the pitch please ensure that this policy is forwarded to those who will be using the pitch. This information is contained in the downloadable pdf document.
- Correct footwear includes those boots with approved metal studs or moulded soles or a combination of the above.
- Astro trainers, flat soled shoes and blades are NOT allowed.
- Boots must be clean before entering the pitch. There are boot cleaning brushes just inside the entrance gates.
- Players and coaches must not enter the pitch area without boots on. They should change before going through the first gate and then brush their boots in the boot scrub before entering the pitch. People should not use the entry area of the pitch to change footwear.
- Entry must be through the proper gateways and not by climbing the fences.
- If a ball goes off the AGP onto the grass please ask a spectator to recover it rather than anyone who is already on the AGP.
- The only drinks allowed on the AGP is water. Fizzy or Fruit based drinks are not permitted on the pitch or its surroundings.
- Pitch users should have the appropriate First aid kits available. Antiseptic wipes and eyewash are also recommended.
- Players are recommended to have a shower after using the AGP to remove any crumb that may have adhered to them.
- Supporters and spectators must stay behind the barriers.
- The AGP is NOT an all-weather pitch and normal safety assessments will be made in the case of inclement weather.
- Unauthorised use of the pitch is not allowed.
- When the pitch is shared by more than one age group, allocation will be based upon the quadrant/s (see pitch quadrant plan). Please adhere to this when directed.
- When you are allocated a start time, DO NOT enter the pitch until that time.
- For information on the use of the AGP , including Frequently Asked Questions then please visit; Rugby365@RFU.com
How To Book:
Members of Lymm Rugby Club, requiring space availability on behalf of Lymm Rugby Club must in the first instance contact Paul Wardle (details opposite).
Non Members of Lymm Rugby Club requiring to make a booking must use the Rugby 365 Online Booking System Link opposite.