23/10/20 | General
Lymm RFC continues to be open for outdoor sporting activities and has a COVID secure
approach which we ask you all to follow.
Before arriving, if you have:
- symptoms (high temperature, loss of taste or smell, persistent dry cough) as described
in the Government guidance – and repeated locally
- been asked to isolate
please DO NOT travel to the club to participate in any sporting or social activity!
On arrival at Club:
- Complete the clubs tracking form (QR codes available on site and link below to enable
completion in advance)
- Complete the NHS Test and Trace log in (ideally via their app).
While at the club please:
- follow one-way systems
- wear a mask inside all our buildings (including under cover of the half-way house)
- sanitise hands regularly
- remain seated in your allocated chair if in the club and only with members of your household if inside
We continue to monitor the situation and any incidence of positive tests in players are managed through the RFU Risk assessment procedure and the agreed Team Sport Risk Exposure Framework. All of which is detailed in here:
In the event of any positive test in players or social visitors please notify us as soon as possible.
The implementation of the local Tier level approach means that currently Lymm is in Level 2
(High Alert) while neighbouring Greater Manchester and the Liverpool City region are in Level 3 (Very High Alert). In both levels outside sport is still allowed, even encouraged. The benefits of sport, particularly for juniors are multiple. We, at Lymm RFC will then be allowing current members who live in a different Tier level (to us) to continue to train and play (in the appropriate format).
We are not engaging in Ready4Rugby or other “fixtures” with clubs in different tiers.